Monday morning roundup
April 18, 2011 Leave a comment
Various things on my mind this morning while spending the first half of the day bringing our network back online after the Friday’s tornado induced power outage.
- Do you really need an Ipad for your legal practice? Bruce Carton commenting on the value of the ipad.
- Like cajun cooking? Pic up a copy of John Folse’s Encyclopedia of Cajun and Creole Cuisine. I guarantee it will make you want to cook a gumbo.
- Looking to resolve a Medicare lien? Liensolutions.org provides this handy guide with forms to simplify your lien resolution.
- It appears that a local food blog is back open for business. CarpeJackson.com reviews local establishments and provides pictures good enough to eat. My favorite…….Saigon. The phô is simply outstanding.
- If you are going to claim to be disabled and need permanent alimony, dont post to facebook that you belly dance for hours on end.